Belle Maison Dine and Dream 71 Main Road Port Kirwan Nl
Hike the East Coast Trail with all the creature comforts. We can offer a combination of sleeping arrangements for your group. If you want King, Queen, Twin or a "head for a bed" we can accommodate your request. Come and start your trail experience with us and enjoy the unique Hikers haven we have developed in Port Kirwan the gateway to the gorgeous Spurwink Path Trail. If you want to extend your hiking experience north we can help you plan your itinerary with our other fabulous hosts in Petty Harbour, Pouch Cove and beyond!
- If you want to hike the entire East Coast Trail or a selection of trails you can enjoy a custom trip. Flexibility is what we guarantee. At Belle Maison in Port Kirwan Newfoundland we offer all the creature comforts for your unforgettable East Coast experience. Count on us to help you create your ideal hiking tour and take advantage of our personally developed all inclusive hiking package. We can shuttle you to and from YYT and provide daily shuttle service for all your local attractions including drop off and pick up at the trail heads, Colony of Avalon and Mistaken Point UNESCO site. We offer our Hiker Package to hiking groups and individuals. We can accommodate groups of 14 or less. We can make exceptions for larger groups. Our all inclusive hiker package includes all meals, transportation and the all important LAUNDRY SERVICE! Call us to help plan your itinerary. We work with partners who share our commitment to quality and comfort. Should you decide on walking the entire trail no worries! Together with our partners we can look after you from start to finish.
- All of our bedrooms have private en suites, satelitte T.V. and WIFI. Our beds are known to be cozy and very comfortable to ensure you a quality sleep. With rooms in the main house, outside in our delightfully repurposed shipping container, our gorgeous permanently set up R.V. or our unique twin en suite that is adjacent to the mud room. After your long day take advantage of our hot tub to relax those tired muscles. With lots of unique seating areas on the property you will enjoy privacy as you write in your journal or relax with a beverage or snack.
- Our huge mud room is a common area that our hiking groups love. Here you can self cater your breakfast and pack your lunch from our incredibly well stocked supply of healthy and homemade delicious items. Relax here and watch a local film on our big screen t.v., browse through our many travel books or plan your next hike with the aid of our East Coast Trail user friendly maps.
- Guests of the hiker package can enjoy our licensed dining room in the main house for your evening fine dining experience. With the abundance of seafood at our door and local produce our menu will give you lots to choose from. Aside from a daily fish special we will offer a "plat du jour". We will always include a vegetarian option. With Sharon's working knowledge of cooking and a passion for oils, vinegars and wine you are in for some epicurean delights. We have a selection of fine wines, spirits and beer for you to purchase with your meal. If you have any dietary concerns or special food requests do not hesitate to ask. We can accommodate all of your food requests.
- Take a look through our site for more information on Belle Maison Dine and Dream. You can also check us out on BBCanada, Legendary Coasts, Trip Advisor, Canada Select, Facebook and Newfoundland and Labrador Tourism. If you want day to day up dates like our facebook page!